Entering an expanding market with a technologically advanced product can be more challenging than it first appears; there are countless examples of failure.
Boston Strategies International (BSI) recently helped one of our clients enter a complex, multi-tiered, and global supply chain in 5 steps:
- Screened the market for the most attractive segments
- Matched the client with high-potential partners in the most attractive segments
- Developed customized ‘win-win’ value propositions for each potential partner
- Arranged face to face meetings with the potential partners
- Facilitated negotiations and contracting